Skip to content
- Explore simple hydraulic principles and build a working mechanical arm that can move and grab
- The realistic gripper can lift, move and grab a wide range of objects, all without electricity
- Helps teach various STEM based concepts
- Includes parts to build robot arm and instructions
- Recommended for age 8 years and up
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device