Flashcards are a classic educational tool and a crucial step toward comfort and familiarity with basic math facts. But for your pint-size scholar, flashcards should be educational toys! We've designed this set of math flashcards from the ground up to be utilized both for fundamental rote memorization as well as exploratory and competitive fun.
Why You'll Love It:
Packed in a heavy-duty box built to last schoolyear in and schoolyear out and protect your investment, these flashcards are plastic coated for longevity with a linen finish that reduces glare. Color-coded by number family, it's easy to separate out math facts that have already been mastered, or target those that still need work. What's most exciting is that we've written sets of themed word problems for all 169 addition math facts! Great for common core learners and extending learning past just the basic numbers. We've even included 8 techniques for teaching, 4 steps for solving word problems, and 6 fun games to play with your flashcards that makes learning competitive, fast-paced, and fun! Meets Common Core Standards: Math.Content.3.OA.A.1, Math.Content.2.OA.B.2
- 175 self-checking addition flash cards with all facts 0-12, plus teaching techniques and games
- A research-proven, inexpensive tool for building confidence and speed with low frustration
- We've written a themed word problem for every addition fact, that's 169 in all!
- Color-coded by number family for easy targeting. Big numbers for easy reading!
- Plastic-coated for longevity with linen finish to reduce glare. Stores in tough, hardy carry box