Journey down and discover these animals one at a time! Award winning George Luck puzzles are an excellent developmental activity shown to improve coordination, motor, problem-solving, spatial recognition, and goal-setting skills. George Luck and his wife began making puzzles in the 1970S, and their craftsmanship was recognized with a London design Centre award. Today, the line continues to represent a tradition of excellence with sustainably-sourced materials and child-safe, water-based finishes used to produce each carefully Crafted puzzle.
- This five piece puzzle features layering grassland animals.
- Encourages children to develop spatial awareness, hand-eye coordination, and problem solving skills
- Award winning George Luck puzzles are made from natural materials with water based paints
- Recommended for three two and up
- Non-toxic finishes and child safe materials