The Ergobaby Swaddler is made of soft and breathable 100% Cotton knit terry. This material stretches with any movement and helps regulate baby’s body temperature for maximum comfort. The Ergobaby Swaddler is easy to use and has an innovative ergonomic design that combines several unique features to ensure your baby sleeps longer, safer and more peacefully. Features and benefits:
- Ergonomic design – the patent-pending Healthy Hip Positioner keeps baby's legs and hips in the proper ergonomic position.
- Escape proof – specially designed arm pockets and leg positioners keeps the Swaddler from coming undone or shifting during sleep.
- Easy to use – ensures that baby is snug and safe in just a few simple steps.
- Ultimate convenience – the design features a unique "removable leg pouch" for quick and easy diaper changes and also allows for use with harness systems commonly found in swings, bouncers, etc.
- Maximum comfort – breathable 100% cotton knit terry is soft on baby's skin and helps regulate body temperature. It is also made with premium Velcro that is the softest and quietest on the market.
The Ergobaby Swaddler 2 pack
Choose from Blue and Natural or Pink and Natural. New styles coming soon, so check back often!
Patent Pending design
Already a market leader for its baby carriers, which are uniquely designed to cradle a baby in a natural sitting position while creating healthy hip positioning, Ergobaby has applied this principle to the new swaddler. The Ergobaby Swaddler is the only swaddler to feature a patent-pending Healthy Hip Positioner, which helps keep baby's hips in the physician-recommended, ergonomically correct "frog-leg" position.
Healthy Hip Development
According to the International Hip Dysplasia Institute, "In order for swaddling to allow healthy hip development, the legs should be able to bend up and out at the hips. This position allows for natural development of the hip joints. The baby's legs should not be tightly wrapped straight down and pressed together. Swaddling infants with the hips and knees in an extended position may increase the risk of hip dysplasia and dislocation."
The Ergobaby Swaddler is available in two sizes
Small/ Medium for infants 20-23"/ 21-59cm; 6 - 12 lbs. / 2.7-5.4 kg
Medium/Large for infants 23-26" / 59-66cm; 12 - 18 lbs. / 5.4-8.2 kg